Sunday, April 1, 2012

A layout....

I have been getting quite a lot accomplished in the Scrap Cave since I've reorganized it.  Here's the most recent one:

This layout is from our Gatlinburg vacation last October.  We had our 4 year old nephew with us and he loved to play putt-putt (or as he called it "golf-golf").  I used the Bo Bunny Grease Monkey collection, some Thickers, and some bright blue cardstock.  (Grease Monkey was one of my faves from Bo Bunny released a few years ago.)  All of the stickers from Bo Bunny were dusted with powder to remove the adhesive and pop-dotted to five a little dimension.




I realized after completing this layout that I have about 20 more pictures of 'golf-golf' to scrap.  (The boy really liked to play golf when we were down there. LOL)

Meanwhile, while I was scrapping, Simba kitty decided to come and help me scrap....Here's some pictures of my little assistant.  As you can see, he likes to get right in the middle of my work area and 'sun' himself under my Ott Lite....


Well, going to watch some 'An Idiot Abroad' before the pizza gets here.








No comments:

Post a Comment