Monday, November 21, 2011

A trip to the theatre....

Tomorrow, I get to go and see Les Miserables!!  I am so excited!  I have never seen it on stage live, just on TV....Love this show!  Love the music and can't wait to hear all the songs live!!  There's something to be said about the live theatre!  The lights, costumes, sets, and orchestra....So cool.  This'll be the second show I have seen.  The first was Cabaret and that show was amazing too!  I guess you could say I love the theatre!!

Was messin' around on the internet tonight and found a new scrappy site that I love.  Mainly because of the tutorial videos!  I'm totally digging all of the tutorials on copics and stamping that are on here....(not to mention the awesome stamps like Impression Obsession that they have)...Definitely, a new favorite for me.  Check it out: http://www.ilovemementos.blogspot.com/

Well, I'm off to bed now....Still in a Twilight coma.  I don't think I will ever catch up on my sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment