Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just messing around....

Finally getting to where I can focus in the scrap cave so I did so messing around with some wood tags, powders, and stains....

The first tag is based with Weathered Wood and Bundled Sage Distress Stain and allowed to dry.  Then, using the Wood stamp from stamp set CMS126, I embossed the image onto the tag using brown embossing powder.

Taking pieces of the foliage, I embossed them with various embossing powders (white, purple, green, and orange) and allowed them to cool.  The green powder was Metalline Green from WOW! and is one of my new favorite embossing powders.  Using an ornate plate and an adage tag, I assembled the title and adhered it to the tag using Matte Medium.  Then, I adhered the foliage to the tag with the Matte Medium.

This tag was finished off using May Arts twine, which is one of my new favorite, go-to embellishments.   I love this stuff and it comes on a 400yd roll!!  :)



Off to the Scrap Cave for another go round....  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment