Thursday, September 22, 2011

Been busy....real busy....

Ever get to a point in your life where you feel like you don't have a chance to breathe??  That's how the past couple of months have been!!  Between work, a garage sale, vacation planning, and Oktoberfest prep I haven't had a free second!  Good news is that after the first weekend of October, the stress should be gone and I should have more free time!!

Speaking of Oktoberfest, we (hubby included) are churning out alcohol inked altered dominoes.  We're making them into magnets, pins, and pendants.  There won't be so many pendants because they are such a pain in to make!  I'm not much of a jewelry maker....

I am SO glad the Fall tv has started....Been busy watching X Factor, Survivor, Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle (a new fave), ANTM, Glee, and a few others....The TV relieves some stress!!

Well, back to making some dominoes.   I'll post more when Oktoberfest is done on 10/1.  Fingers crossed for a good showing at my first craft show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment