Friday, October 28, 2011

Still unknown....

Well, I was SUPPOSED to go to the dermatologist today to find out about the wonderful rash all over my face.  Just call me scarface...Well, they called and cancelled on me yesterday afternoon...BLAH!  But I called my brother, who works in a practice in Columbus, and he gave me a list of dermatologists in C-bus.  Called the first name on the list today and got in there on Tuesday.  I don't mind driving over an hour to go...I just need answers...I have had this for almost two months now and it's getting more uncomfortable and more embarrassing....

We have HOT water!!!  On the plus side, our water heater is fixed.  It was only a heating element and only cost $25 to fix.  I never knew how thankful I would be for hot water to return!!

Watching VH1 right now...The best songs of the 2000s....It just made me realize how many songs I need on my Ipod....Lots of good songs in the 2000s.....

Off to watch more TV....Have to work tomorrow and then hopefully I can get the scrap room back in shape so I can work on some things this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment