Wednesday, October 26, 2011

When it rains, it pours....

Metaphorically and literally....Last night we had quite the downpour in the middle of the night..

Metaphorically: #1) Two months ago, my face broke out in this killer rash.  Thought it was just something I ate.  After a month, I went to the doctor and he gave me a steroid (twice I might add) and it hasn't cleared up.  So I am headed to the dermatologist on Friday.  #2) The washer kicked the bucket right before vacation.  It pseudo works, but doesn't spin all the time and sometimes it overfills and floods the bathroom...Yay!  #3) Hubby e-mails me at work saying there's no hot water.  I didn't notice really because I don't take hot showers...Great!

So now we need to fork out mucho dollars for a doctor, a washer, and a water heater!  Yay!

Just needed to vent a little...Hoping to get some crafting time this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment