Sunday, January 27, 2013

A bright tag....

Just got home from a crop at work.  Finally got around to playing with the seasonal Distress.  And I've discovered that some of the seasonal ones are my favorite ones yet!  Especially Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Squeezed Lemonade.

Below is a tag that I completed. Again, I won't go into much detail other than the colors used as I will be teaching these in a class in March.

I absolutely love the seasonal colors!!  The seasonal colors were originally in sets of threes and are now available individually.

Spring: Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers

Summer:  Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry

Autumn: Ripe Persimmon, Seedless Preserves, Gathered Twigs

Winter: Iced Spruce, Festive Berries, Evergreen Bough



On this tag I used Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, and Salty Ocean.  (And before all the embellishments, the background reminded me of a rainbow tie-dye shirt..LOL)

I also used a little bit of Dylusions Ink Spray on the tag.  The Dylusions colors are absolutely stunning and vivid!  I was so happy to hear that they released 6 more colors at CHA this year!!!


This is the close-up of the sentiment.  This is one of my favorite Tim Holtz stamp sets from Stampers Anonymous. (CMS 132: Words for Thought)

This sentiment was stamped with Salty Ocean and coated with some Rock Candle Crackle Paint.




It's definitely nice to have my crafty mojo back after it's 6 month hiatus!!

Off to finish watching some Adam Levine on SNL!!

Until later!










No comments:

Post a Comment