Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another day, another tag....

Okay, so I've been busy lately.  I think this my favorite one I've done this year.  I'm predicting a lot of Paris or London themed  projects this year as this is the year of my European vacation.

The background was created  using Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers, and Shaded Lilac; the summer seasonal Distress Ink colors.

The images are all from the same Tim Holtz stamp set: CMS 106 Paperie.

I also used some Idea-ology pieces; pen nibs, hanger, film strip ribbon, and some tiny attacher staples.

Here's a close up of the tag:



A pattern you might notice in a lot of my projects is twine or hemp.  Depending on what effect I am going for, I have a thick and a fine hemp or jute twine.  I love using the natural color because it goes with everything.  I do have the fine in 4 other colors, but I definitely use more of the natural color.  I love using hemp or jute because it is a relative inexpensive embellishment.  I think it cost me $12 for the roll that had 400 yards on it.  What a great deal!!

Happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment