Sunday, July 3, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

We had a great time at our friend's cookout yesterday.  Lots of good food and friends we hadn't seen in awhile.  Hubby and his partner won the cornhole tournement and $26 along with it!  Pretty cool, huh?

I have been organizing my finished layouts...I have a problem with putting finished ones in albums.  Instead, I put them in 12x12 storage cases for later.   Because I don't scrapbook in order or on a set theme every time, I have tons of subjects that need albums.  I figure when I have enough done of one subject (20 layout pages) I will buy an album for that subject.

Here's a sample of some of my latest.  The lettering is done on the Cricut, but I can't remember the cartridges on some.  Sorry!

Sweet 16 Layout
sticker: Jolee's
paper: Hot Off the Press
pearls: Kaisercraft

Spongebob Birthday Party
paper: Sandylion
SpongeBob diecuts: Laser Cut Designs
number 4: Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge


Dude Looks Like a Lady
paper: Jillibean Soup
lettering: Cricut

Knight's Tale
paper: BoBunny
punches: EK Success
lettering: Cricut Blackletter

A Jousting Good Time
paper: Bo Bunny
lettering: Cricut

Revenge of the Nerds
paper: Jillibean
lettering: Cricut



Window Licker
paper: Basicgrey Marjolaine
brads: Basicgrey
flowers: Bazzill
Ribbon: May Arts
lettering: Cricut
Fourth of July Tag (inspired by Tim Holtz)
paper: Tim Holtz Seasonal Stack
ribbon: May Arts, Michaels
stamps: Tim Holtz
ink: Ranger Ink Fired Brick, Faded Jeans
embossing powder: Ranger
tag: Cupboard Distributing

No comments:

Post a Comment