Thursday, July 7, 2011

Halloween...

I absolutely LOVE doing Halloween layouts....and I think this one is my fave so far!!!


Creepy, Cooky, Spooky
paper: Creative Imaginations, Bo Bunny
cardstock words: Rusty Pickle
ribbon: May Arts
brads, witch sticker: Making Memories
cardstock: The Paper Company
ink: Pumice Stone

The kraft colored background was traced from a Clear Scraps bracket element, but I wanted to do it on the Cricut.  (The fact is that the Cricut is buried under folded laundry right now.)  I went around the edge of the bracket with the Tim Holtz Paper Distresser and inked it with the Pumice Stone ink to give it an aged look.  Then, it was just a matter of layering of elements how I wanted.

I'm think about trying to get this one submitted somewhere.  I've never been published in a magazine, but it would be awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment