Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A new day, another layout....

It's been a busy week so far at work....And a strange one too...Not going into heavy detail on that! 

Finally finished a layout that I have been working on for a few days.  I couldn't find the perfect letters, but found them at work.



Little Drummer Boy
paper, stickers: Echo Park
letters: American Crafts
I just love these pics of my nephew this past Christmas!  He was SO excited when he got his drum set from Santa.  I'm just glad that those drums aren't at my house!!  ;)


I also got a few tags done over the weekend...  I'm thinking of doing a class at work in September of fall themed tags...  I just love making an inky mess!!


Autumn Distress Tags
Distress Inks: Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot, Crushed Olive, Antique Linen, Wild Honey, Fired Brick
Stamps: CMS001, CMS050, CMS068, CMS097, CMS100 Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz line
Ribbon: May Arts, hemp cord
embossing powder and archival ink: Ranger
On the above tags, the main images on the tags were stamped in Distress Ink and then immediately embossed with clear embossing powder from Ranger.  I love how you can get colored embossed images without having to buy the embossing powder!! Super simple!!



And for all you animal lovers out there....Here is a pic of our dog Grissom....asleep (what else is new?) under my craft table....snoring loudly I might add!

No comments:

Post a Comment