Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July everyone!!! 

Okay, where did my 3 Day weekend go?  How come it always seems that when you have days off they fly by but when you work, they drag by???  Oh well...Such is life.

I've been on a roll with getting projects done this weekend.  It's amazing what relocating your craft room does for the creative mojo!!  I think what helps is the fact that the room is not 100 degrees and my TV is right in front of my craft table!!  So I can sit here and work on projects and watch TV....As I'm writing this post, I am watching John Adams on HBO, a suitable show for Independence Day...


Worked on an Easter layout last night....Got TONS of pictures on it....Couldn't believe how much I fit on this two-pager!!  I've got to say that I just LOVE the Happy Easter title!  The bunny on it is fuzzy!!  I got it from Paper Wizard and let me tell you, they have some of the best diecuts!  And they are so easy to put together!!

paper, cardstock: We R Memory Keepers 'Peep'
diecut: Paper Wizard
And...while I was working on this post this morning, Simba kitty decided to come claim his spot on my table again!  How I get things done I don't know!!  However, it does prove to produce some great photo opportunities!
Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment