Monday, December 12, 2011

A Christmas Tradition....

"It's that time...Christmas time is here..Everybody knows there's not a better time of year...Hear that sleigh, Santa's on his way.  Hip hip hooray, it's Christmas Vacation..."

Yep, it's that time....We've managed to watch our favorite Christmas movie, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, three times already this season... Both hubby and I had the same traditions in our families.  We'd always watch Christmas Vacation together with our parents at least once during the holiday season.  It seems now that we watch it every time it is on....(As I write this post, we are watching it on TV.  LOL)  It's nice to have Christmas traditions and this one always manages to bring the family together for at least two hours.  We drop everything and sit together, in our festive pajamas normally, and watch Clark W. Griswold, Cousin Eddie, and their Christmas hijinks..And this movie never gets old, even though we all manage to quote it throughout the year....


On a crafty note, I'm getting more and more anxious about hearing news about my Spellbinders entry...They are supposed to announce them on December 14....2 more days....I'm crossing my fingers that I make it to the next round...  :)  There are a few others accepting applications for Design Teams right now, so if I don't make it on to the next round at Spellbinders, I can always try again!!

Well, the movie is over, so I'm off to the sack....

No comments:

Post a Comment