Friday, December 9, 2011

I did it...

Yep...I took the plunge...I did it...I tried out for a design team...The Spellbinders Paper Arts Design Team to be exact...I sent in the application and the photo of the layout this afternoon....Got the confirmation of receipt...Now the waiting starts.....  Three rounds of competition before placement on the design team.  I'm happy just to have the chance to apply!  Won't be posting the project on the blog anytime in the near future, but I will tell you it features Bo Bunny and Spellbinders!  teehee...

On another note, a BIG Congrats to my darling hubby John for his pending graduation from Urbana University tomorrow....graduation with honors I might add!  (I might be a teensy bit proud...teehee)  Hubby has worked hard; having a full-time job, bowling for the university team, schoolwork, and putting up with the wifey and his efforts are paying off.  He will have a dual Bachelor's degree in Business Management and Criminal Justice.  Congrats to you hubby!!  Love you and so very proud of you!

Well, I am off to my warm toasty bed to catch up on the lost sleep that the cat thieved! Hoping to get some projects done on Sunday, as tomorrow will be spent celebrating my graduate hubby!  Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! And a big wooohooo to John! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete