I die-cut vines using the Elegant Flourishes die and grungepaper. The vines were colored with Forest Moss. All the pieces were then glued to the canvas using glossy accents; gluing the vine down first and layering the flowers on top. The wood button, which was colored with Sunset Orange Color wash, was threaded with hemp and adhered to the large flower. I then took Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls and sprayed the whole canvas. (I love this stuff!!) Then, I took an adage ticket and attached it to the canvas using a memo pin....
I really enjoyed playing around with the different mediums while making this canvas....It proved to be a bit messy.. I looked like a smurf when I was done with the color washes!! LOL
- Distress Inks: Forest Moss, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Fired Brick
- Color Washes: Sailboat Blue, Sunset Orange
- Perfect Pearls Mist: Heirloom Gold
- paper: 7 Gypsies Conservatory Collection: Mesofauna
- 5" x 5" canvas
- Sizzix Alterations Dies: Tattered Florals and Elegant Flourishes
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Memo Pins, Adage Tickets
- wooden button
- glossy accents
- heat gun
Thanks for stopping!!!