Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Design Team entry....

I had recently applied for the Spellbinders Design Team and I found out today that I didn't make it to the next round.    Since I didn't make it, I am now permitted to show the entry so here it is:


Supplies:
  • Bo Bunny Snowfall: (Wintertime, Blizzard, Drift)
  • Bo Bunny Snowfall Trinkets
  • Hero Arts Earth & Sea Dots
  • Pink Paislee Snow Day Wood Shapes
  • Kaisercraft Pearl Strips
  • Distress Stain: Faded Jeans & Picket Fence
  • Spellbinders dies: Create a Flake 2 & 3
  • White Pearl Cardstock
  • Kraft Glassine
  • Alcohol Ink: Denim
  • May Arts Ribbon
And just because I didn't make this design team, doesn't mean I'm giving up.  I do have a few more that I have applied for and am waiting on responses.  Well, back to the craft room to finish gifts....We're getting closer and closer to being done!  Yay!!

Thanks for stopping!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Thats the spirit, keep trying! I know you will make one because you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete