Thursday, December 15, 2011

A new card....

Had the work Christmas party tonight!  I always have such a great time at these parties.... I am really fortunate to work with such a great group of people!!   :)

I have been pretty inspired this week so I've made a few cards......

This first one is a Happy Anniversary card.  I'm just making a few cards here and there to have 'just in case'. 

Using Tim Holtz' Natures Moments (CMS001), I stamped the 'weed' in both Wild Honey and Crushed Olive Distress Ink on white card stock measuring 3-1/4" x 5-1/2".  Then, the sentiment from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings (cl342) was stamped in Forest Moss Distress Ink.  Then, I tied May Arts twine around the bottom of the white cardstock and adhered it to the metallic green background.

I'll post another one (maybe two)  this weekend.  Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment